500 W FM digital transmitter in a 19″ Rack. Composed by FTC25-D exciter and FA500 power amplifier.
Direct to channel modulation with built in RDS encoder and stereocoder.
Inputs: L&R analog audio, AES/EBU digital audio, MPX
Main features: Remote control, event logs, silence detector, automatic audio source selector, RDS Alarm contact, automatic start/stop for airconditioner, ready for N+1 redundancy system
FT500-D – 500 W FM Digital Transmitter designed with the latest LDMOS transistors, which ensures high efficiency. Operational costs, heat and cooling costs, maintenance costs are reduced, and life span is increased.
FT500-D – 500 W FM Digital Transmitter equipped with Analog Audio, AES/EBU, MPX, I2S inputs. Which are converted to digital signals and modulated in a FPGA with excellent software algorithms to FM band with extremely low noise level.
Direct to channel modulator provides very high signal quality, crystal clear audio and unbeatable performance.
The FT500-D – 500 W FM Digital Transmitter is shipping with its easy to use Cloud enabled remote control system. The device can be managed and controlled via its web server and Onair Service Center. With the 3G/4G USB stick connection port, you have complete access to device via Onair Service Center even in the rural areas which have mobile phone signal.
The RDS encoder comes with a web protocol which is compatible with most of the radio automation software’s. This allows real-time broadcasting song/singer information automatically.
FT500-D – 500 W FM Digital Transmitter’s silence detector, detects silence on the inputs according to specified threshold level. It can either notify you and can trigger audio backup feature.
Supporting several types of Backup sources, upon audio loss, FT500-D – 500 W FM Digital Transmitter will switch between the sources (Analog Audio Input, AES/EBU, MPX, I2S, IP Audio Client, Integrated Audio Player) on the prearranged configurations (Silence time, silence level).
FT500-D – 500 W FM Digital Transmitter has integrated audio processor which can decode Shoutcast, Icecast, HE-AAC v1/v2, MPEG-1 Layer 3 compressed audio streams, OGG compressed audio streams, and lossless uncompressed PCM streams, over IP networks. Even with behind NAT connections, 3G/4G connections and Firewalled connections, FT500-D – 500 W FM Digital Transmitter provides high sound quality without the need of user interference.
FT500-D – 500 W FM Digital Transmitter supports MP1, MP2, MP3, OGG, AAC, HE-AAC, MPEG-4 ALS, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, Musepack, Speex, WAVE file formats. With the 8 Gb total storage capacity, you can store approxtimately to 1000 hours of audio recordings.
In case of any warning or error, the device sends E-Mail and/or SMS notifications to specified email addresses and phone numbers.
FT500-D – 500 W FM Digital Transmitter is ready for N+1 Redundancy System. Backup device automatically goes online immediately, when master goes offline.
- Very compact case
- Measurement and display of the transmitter’s working parameters
- Direct to channel digital exciter with built in RDS encoder
- Excellent audio performance is ensured by advanced digital signal processing technology (24-bit analog converter)
- Built-in silence detector (adjustable time)
- Built-in automatic audio source selector
- Ready for SFN
- RDS Alarm contact
- Automatic start/stop for airconditioner
- Ready for N+1 redundancy system
- Self Managing System
- Event logs can be seen on display or printed out with date&time of event
- All parameters can be remotely controlled by TCP/IP
- High reliability use of Microstrip Technology
- Forward power, reﬂected power, heatsink temperature, transistor current and voltage protections
- Built in silence detector, failover to integrated audio player or IP audio (Adjustable time and threshold)
- Audio input selection between transmitter audio input, IP audio, integrated audio player
- Event logging (Notiﬁcaton over e-mail, SMS and Onair Service Center)
- Remote Control over Internet, TCP/IP and Onair Service Center
- Internal IP Audio Decoder (Shoutcast, Icecast, Mpeg TS, Mpeg2 TS, Flacstream, PCM Stream)
- N+1 Redundancy system ready
- Automatically ﬁnds the best working parameters to get maximum efﬁcency when you change frequency or output power limit
- Fresh start with reverting to the factory settings
- Song and singer name broadcasting via RDS PSN (compatible with all radio automation softwares)
- Cellular internet connecton supported using 3G/4G USB stick